Shot by K-Putt
|Vanilla Photo Mode||No|
|Custom Aspect Ratios||Yes|
|Graphics API||DirectX 9|
Resolution can be changed in configuration file. Configuration is similar to DS1.
Easing attaching to process
In settings, set auto-attach to
dead for short and tick
Alternatively, set and use hotkey
Attach to current foreground process.
Otherwise, use script
Attach to game or do it manually.
Change the selected value by pressing
Enter or double clicking on it.
Customize hotkeys and their functions by selecting entry and pressing
Ctrl+H. Hotkeys work even if game window is minimized, so it's better to use unusual combinations.
Cheat Table Features:
Supports both DS2 and DS3.
1. Ctrl+numpad_0 activates camera, detaching it from isaac. Press again to deactivate. 2. Also detaches the camera from the mouse. Do not move the mouse if you want the flashlight and lasers. 3. Use the classic aiming hud as the centered hud is always in the center of the screen. 4. Position controls:
|Plane||forward, backward, left, right||8, 5, 4, 6|
|Height||up, down||9, 7|
|Aim||Angles||hold down Num+ and ...|
|Pan||up, down, left, right||8, 5, 4, 6|
|Zoom||in, out||9, 7 (reset to default: ctrl+numpad*)|
|Tilt||left, right||1, 3 (reset: 2, set to 90 degrees: 0)|
- Activate the script manually.
- Press Ctrl+0 to toggle pause time.
- Game Speed keybinds - [Ctrl + 9 - slomo 0.3]
The game speed multiplier is 1.00 - default, >1 faster, 0 (and lower) pauses the game, while still able to control the camera.
- Hotsampling does not seem to work when CE is running. Set game to desired DSR resolution before starting CE. (it runs well at large resolutions)
- Run Dead Space 3, set the desired screenshooting resolution, open table in CE and enable the
Attach to game processscript.
- Camera works in main menu and during in-game cutscenes but time control does not.
- God mode, ammo, 0g, etc.
- Checkpoint Changer.