Shot by Pino44io
|Vanilla Photo Mode||No|
|Custom Aspect Ratios||Yes|
|Graphics API||DirectX 11|
This guide is for an Unreal Engine 4 game that can use the Universal Unreal Unlocker.
- Camera Tools by GHOSTINTHECAMERA
Features: Camera control, FoV, Tilt, Timestop and HUD Toggle
- CE table by One3rd
Features: Camera control, FoV, Tilt
- Pause Menu HUD Toggle by One3rd and Pino44io
Features: Toggle for the in-game and pause menu HUD
- Install the contents of the HUD Toggle Zip file to
..\Steam\steamapps\common\Mutant Year Zero\ZoneUE4\Binaries\Win64.
- By default the
Caps Lockkey will toggle the pause menu HUD. You will need to be in the main menu (which conveniently pauses the game) and then press
Caps Lockto disable the HUD. Press
Caps Lockagain to enable it.
- Hotsampling works with SRWE. Set the game to windowed fullscreen and change the resolution with SRWE.
- Disable startup movies by going to
..\Steam\steamapps\common\Mutant Year Zero\ZoneUE4\Content\Moviesand renaming the .mp4 files.