Shot by Originalnicodr
|Vanilla Photo Mode||No|
|Custom Aspect Ratios||Yes (limited)|
|Graphics API||DirectX 11|
- Camera tools by Hatti,
Features: Free Camera, FOV, Timestop, HUD toggle, Shadow Resolution, Vignette and Film Grain control
- Extract files where ever you want
- Start the game
- Launch the tools
|Mouse and Keyboard - Joystick||Description|
|Insert||Toggle Free camera|
|Mouse - Right analog||Rotate camera|
|W / A / S / D - Left analog||Move the camera forward / left / backwards / right|
|Space / Control - L2 / R2||Move camera up / down|
|Numpad 1 / Numpad 3 - L1 / R1||Tilt camera left / right|
|End||Toggle gamepad input|
|Page Up/Down - L3 / R3||Change FoV|
(Joystick sensibility can be high)
In the tools window you can find the following features:
- Movement Speed
- Rotation Speed
- Roll Speed
- Reset Camera
- Game Timescale
- Shadowmap Size
- Depth of Field
- Film Grain
Vertical aspect ratios don't work, but horizontals do. Also the game doesn't support high definitions like 6k, but you can get some higher definitions in other ARs that aren't 16:9 (the max I could use was 5760x2468). Also custom aspect ratios dont seem to work in cutscenes.
- After changing the FOV the game will stop changing it when zooming, in cinematics, etc. To fix that change the "Override FoV" value from -1 to 0 and then back to -1.
- For disabling the games vignette click the big empty box in the tools window and then click the ticked box next to "Enabled".
- Once the Tempest flies for the first time you can no longer use the freecam in it.
- Cutscenes (not the ones that involve common dialogue with NPCs) will crash the game after you unpause, so make sure to save before those.
- The tools controls modify the camera of the game if you are on another window or even trying to interact with the reshade UI. If it's proven difficult to work with, press the "Disable all input" box in the tools window.